Cool Roof Summit presents roof cooling technologies in Toronto
Thursday, November 11th 2010 10:02:40am
The Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club (TC&SC) and DuRock Alfacing International Limited will jointly present the features and benefits of new Cool Roof technologies recently installed on TC&SC facilities buildings.
Steve Pataki, Facilities Manager of TC&SC will outline the project costs, the payback period in energy savings, government cash incentives received and overall benefits for the club.
Dan Sheridan, fourth generation owner of ALL WEATHER ROOFING will outline the benefits of TIOCOAT to architects, consultants, contractors and end users. He will also discuss the positive changes when he switched from using conventional pea-gravel to TIOCOAT.
WHO and WHAT:
• Steve Pataki, Facilities Manager, Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club
• Jonathan Ursini, Business Development Director, Durock Alfacing International Limited
• Dan Sheridan, fourth generation owner of ALL WEATHER ROOFING
• Matthew Lendzinksi, Chemist, Dow Chemical to speak about the history of reflective coatings
• Hitesh Doshi, Professor, Ryerson University to speak about how white reflective roofs
can help reduce energy consumption
• Ted Baker, Senior Conservation Consultant, BOMA CDM will speak about available cash incentives funded by the Ontario Power Authority
November 19, 2010 from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club
141 Wilson Ave (east of Avenue Road)
View Larger Map
Registration time: 8:30 a.m.
Pre – Event Registration is required at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Cost for the event, continental breakfast provided gratis.
For more information visit www.durock.ca or contact Jonathan Ursini at 416-881-3254
About DuROCK Alfacing International
DuROCK Alfacing International is a Canadian family owned company that has been providing their clients around the world with the finest quality interior and exterior finishing systems since 1980. The company's broad range of products and systems, including stucco, decorative floor and wall coating, and roof coverings, are subjected to extensive research and rigorous testing to ensure they withstand the most extreme environmental conditions. Please visit http://www.durock.com.